We are living challenging times and things are hard for many of us in different ways. I have set up a goal to spread kindness and stay positive especially during these times.
These are a few simple and effective ideas to keep up the spirit.
* Get outdoors. Walk, garden, or just take time to reflect and smell the roses.
* Use FaceTime, Zoom, Teams, or pick up the phone to check in on friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues.
* Listen to your favorite music
* Spread some kindness each day. Give back – helping others helps you, too.
* Have a laugh! Share some jokes or funny videos to alleviate stress and lighten up with laughter.
* Be grateful. We all have something to be grateful for.
* Schedule some downtime from social media and the latest headlines. Quiet time is essential.
And remember, today’s issues are temporary. I believe we can stay strong and persevere. Please feel free to contact me for any reason – whether you have real estate questions or you just need someone to talk to. We’ll get through this together!
BEATRIZ ROCHA is a Real Estate Advisor affiliated with COLDWELL BANKER REALTY